TERMS OF SERVICE OF VIDEOWHITELIST.COM
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully before using our website. By using the videowhitelist.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), you automatically, completely and unconditionally agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Website.
- Free services of the Service are provided "As is", without any express or implied warranties.
- The owners of the service do not bear any responsibility for any damage associated with the use of the service; users use the service at their own risk.
- The owners of the service will make every effort to provide affiliates with the conditions for VIP service for the period indicated on the page of the Affiliate Program, except for cases when the Service will be closed.
- You must use the Website only according to the laws of your country of residence and/or citizenship. You are solely responsible for violation of the country-specific restrictions on the use of the Website.
- Persons who do not have the full legal capacity still may use the Website and become Club Members under the supervision of their legal representatives. Representatives of the tourist sector companies may use the Website only under our explicit consent.
- We have the right to discontinue operation of the Website, change the functionality of the Website, restrict or terminate access to the Website at any time, at our discretion, and without compensation for possible losses caused by such actions.
- It is prohibited:
- to use the Website if its use violates applicable law of your place of residence and/or citizenship;
- to interfere with the normal work of the Website if it can result in its performance impairment, including formation of search requests not through the user interface;
- to use any programs or applications for automated interaction with the Website;
- to use the Website in illegal purposes.
OFFER OF PAID SERVICES
We - CHABOOKA-TOUR Limited Liability Company registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Customer - an individual or legal entity using the VIDEOWHITELIST Internet service (website and / or browser add-on)
VIP - status - the ability to specify up to 150 allowed channels and the lack of advertising on the pages of the Service
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
2.1. We undertake:
2.1.1. Provide the customer with VIP status for the period paid by the customer.
2.1.2. Provide 95% Uptime of the Customer’s personal account and pages with a list of his child’s channels.
3. PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
3.1. In case of termination of the Service, We returns to the Customer the funds paid in proportion to the unused paid term. In other cases, payment is non-refundable.
4. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
4.1. We have the right to discontinue operation of the Website, change the functionality of the Website, restrict or terminate access to the Website at any time, at our discretion, and without compensation for possible losses caused by such actions.
4.2. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that result from: 1) the use of the Website; 2) errors in transmission or interruption of access to the Website; 3) infection of your equipment with viruses or other malicious software as a result of using the Website.
4.3. We are not responsible for not providing you with information prescribed by these Terms if it was due to incorrect indication of your phone number and/or e-mail address. The parties are exempted from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfil their obligations, if this failure was a consequence of the force majeure circumstances that arose after the payment
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5.1. All the intellectual property rights on the Website and its content, including Website software, Website design, texts and images, databases, design rights, trademarks, trade names, other means of identification belong to us or were provided to us by the rightful owners.
5.2. We grant you a limited license to use these intellectual property objects only in the context of using the Website for its intended purpose. It is forbidden to copy website materials, including copying using automatic tools or software for data reading/copying/analysis. It is prohibited to quote the content of the Website or use our brands, logos and trademarks for the marketing purposes without our prior written consent.
5.3. Specifically, it is prohibited to copy, in whole or in part, the Accommodation Offer database, exclusive sui generis rights to which belong to us.
5.4. When making your comments or posting other materials on the website, you transfer exclusive rights to them to us.
6.1. We may provide translation of these Terms for other languages for the convenience of users, but only the Russian version is the official text of the Terms. In case of discrepancies, Russian version prevail.
6.1. All disputes and conflicts shall be resolved by negotiations. If negotiations fail, the court of Moscow, Russia shall have the jurisdiction over the dispute.
6.2. If one or several clauses of the present Terms are held void according to governing law or otherwise unenforceable or invalid, such clauses shall not affect the validity of other clauses of these Terms. The void clause is deemed to be replaced by the clause with the closest meaning that conforms to the law.
6.3. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and/or to replace them with the new Terms at any time at our discretion. Such changes come into force from the moment of publication on the Website, unless another term for the entry into force of the changes is specifically provided during the publication.
6.4. We can transfer our rights and obligations provided in the Terms to third parties. In this case, we are responsible for their actions, as if these actions were made by us.